Note: If you are a new e-cigarette user it is important that you have liquid to use with your kit as this is NOT included with your kit! Please click here to purchase eliquid.
ATTENTION: Please DO NOT Use any Apple wall blocks to charge your Ego batteries or devices with our USB cables, they will damage your charger and/or your device and VOID YOUR WARRANTY!! If you would like to order a compatible A/C wall block with your charger, please click here, as it is NOT included with the Minikit.
Included in this kit are…
-1x eGo battery (at your choice of size, please see below for color availability)
-1x Vision Tank atomizer
-1x eGo screw-in fast USB charger
ABOUT YOUR eGo BATTERY
The life time of the battery included in this kit depends on the size and how heavily you vape.
650 mah: 4-6 hours | Size ~ Diam.: 14mm, L: 76mm [Available in all colors]
1100 mah: 6-10 hours | Size ~ Diam.: 14mm, L: 97mm (available in Pink, Purple and Green ONLY)
1300 mah: 10 -20 hours | Size ~ Diam.: 16mm, L: 90mm [available in black, stainless, red, white and blue]
Using your eGo Battery
A few fast clicks of the button, usually 3 or 5, will turn the power off so you can put it in your pocket without accidentally activating it. A few fast clicks will turn it back on so you can use it again. Once you have clicked a few times, the battery button will blink a number of times to indicate it is on or off. Once the battery is on, hold the button down while you inhale on your mouthpiece to use. When the battery is dead and needs to be recharged, the button will blink many times to let you know.
ABOUT YOUR VISION TANK
Vision tanks are a great introduction to vaping. They are transparent/light colored so that you can see how much juice is left. The drip tip screws into the tank, so you don’t have to worry about it falling off. Each tank holds about 1.6ml of liquid.
Resistance on this product is tricky because it does not vape like it reads. Therefore it should only be used on eGo batteries. If you decide to use the Vision tank on a variable voltage device-be sure to use it at low voltage only or it will burn and ruin your tank.
How to set up and use your kit
You MUST read instructions before using this product or you will ruin it and will need to buy a new one!!!
1. Unscrew the drip tip from the silver ring at the top. Be careful not to lose the silicone ring around the drip tip (this prevents leakage).
2. Hold the opened tank at a 45 degree angle and pour the liquid down the inside of the tank (it should run along the side… NOT go in the air hole in the center of the tank!!!). You should fill the tank enough to cover the white rope wick that you see sticking out from under the silicone stopper inside however, do not fill the tank past the stopper. Once the tank is full, screw the drip tip back on all the way.
3. Turn the sealed tank upside down with the mouthpiece pointed at the ground. Do NOT use for at least 5 minutes. It takes time for the liquid to soak into the rope wick and get to the heating coil (this is not visible) inside the metal center tube. The wick (ropes) will be transparent once the liquid soaks into them.
4. After waiting, you can screw it onto your eGo battery. Be careful not to screw the tank on too tightly. Doing so will push the center pin down in your battery.
5. You may now take a SHORT puff. If it tastes at ALL burnt stop using it immediately, leave it upside down for 2 more minutes, then try again. Once a short puff tastes good try longer slow puffs and see how they taste. When taking long puffs with a vision tank you must hold it parallel to the ground so that the liquid is touching the rope wick while you puff or it will burn! If you hold the battery up and the mouthpiece down while puffing, you may suck liquid into your mouth.
Please Watch the video for more detailed instructions on how to fill and use your Ego MiniKit properly
eGo Battery Warning!!!!
By purchasing this item I understand that the following things present a risk of property damage, death or bodily injury and I accept that risk and agree I will not take legal action against Vape New York or its parent company or resellers of Vape New York products in the case of property damage, death or bodily injury.
-Leaving batteries charging unattended presents a risk of fire and/or explosion if batteries begin to overheat and are not unplugged from the power source immediately. Use caution unplugging batteries if they are hot.
-Using unapproved or incorrect chargers not sold by VapeNY can cause damage to batteries sold by VapeNY.
-Using eGo batteries or similar proprietary batteries that have been damaged, dented or tampered with (ie the top snapped off and you pushed it back onto the battery tube) presents a high risk of explosion.
-Leaving a battery or mod turned on when in a pocket or bag presents a risk of over-discharge, overheating and burning as well as damage or explosion of the battery.