The Gotham Tank is a bottom dual coil, bottom filling tank system. Solid metal and pyrex body.. It will hit great on a standard Ego battery or a variable device at a lower power setting. The tank comes pre-installed with a 1.6 ohm coil. Please click here to purchase additional coils.
**Important Information-Please read before Purchasing**
The Gotham Tank does not fit standard 510 driptips. It will only fit the drip tip that comes with it, and seems to fit Cherryvape Ming and Pawn tips
- Capacity: 3mL
- Construction: Steel and pyrex body
- Threading: Standard 510 Threading
- Coils: 1.6 ohms. Coil screws into base and then is secured into center post with o-ring
First Time Setup instructions
- Unscrew base of tank and make sure that the pre-installed coil is screwed in all the way(they sometimes come loose during shipping) and set it aside.
- Take the tank and hold it with the drip tip facing down at an angle-this will tilt your tank
- Place the needle top of your drip tip on the inside of the tank, with the needle facing towards the edge of the tank. Do not put the needle tip straight down into the center post-juice will run straight out of your tank and all over your hands!
- Gently squeeze the juice bottle and fill your tank slowly.
- Screw base back on to the tank – Make sure it is flush with the tank.
- As with all fresh coils, you will want to let your freshly filled tank rest for about 5 minutes before taking your first puff. This gives the wicks time to soak up juice. This will greatly lessen the chance of dry, burnt hits.
- Do not put your tank on your device yet – take a couple of “Dry Sucks” from your tank, this will soak your wicks even more
- If you are using an regular(non-variable) Ego battery SKIP THIS STEP. Variable Device Users- Before attaching your Gotham Tank make sure your device is at it’s lowest setting
- Attach your tank to your device, making sure all threading is lined up – do not over tighten
- Take a few short puffs to warm up the coils, then vape away!
- Variable Users: Once you have taken a few puffs and your coils are warmed up. you may then gradually increase the power to your liking.